What are the unmet needs / service gaps?
- Local data not available directly from the Maternity Acute Service.
- Sharing data between services is poor or not existing, this includes information governance issues
- No local specialist perinatal teams. Service gaps include community perinatal mental health services / teams including a perinatal psychiatrist and or perinatal specialist team
- Robust identification of mental health illness is ad hoc
- No clear unified pathway between services
- Training is not coordinated for any profession
- Family network is lost through current provision of care due to services being so far away
- No integration of safeguarding
Last updated Tuesday, 17th January 2017