1. Review Support Pathway for Parents under the age of 20. Ensure a robust system is in place to avoid any referrals being missed and identify safeguarding concerns.
- Accountable Organisation: Public Health, Family Nurse Partnership, Midwifery services and Early Help
- Timescale: Ongoing due to potential changes in commissioning arrangements due to reductions in budget.
2. Continue to commission an early intervention healthy relationship programme ensuring provision is targeted at the most vulnerable groups.
- Accountable Organisation: Public Health
- Timescale: Re-procured services due to be in place by September 2016
3. Continued focus on SRE provision, particularly within Manshead ward. Schools to be encouraged to sign up to an SRE policy. Recommended healthy relationship training commissioned by Public Health, delivered by Brook via the teaching school and aimed at teaching staff.
- Accountable Organisation: Public Health and Brook
- Timescale: SRE policies via key stage completed by June 2016 / Training to be delivered in the Autumn term 2016
4. Continued focus and awareness of Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) within commissioned services.
- Accountable Organisation: Pan Bedfordshire CSE awareness campaign group.
- Timescale: Parents campaign commencing May 2016
5. Public Health input in the Central Bedfordshire CSE action plan.
- Accountable Organisation: Central Bedfordshire CSE Task and Finish Group
- Timescale: Children October 16 is ongoing
6. Encourage young father involvement with Family Nurse Partnership (FNP) and Teenage Parent Support Advisor (TPSA). Ensure FNP and TPSA continues to focus on father involvement and refer to services for support where appropriate.
- Accountable Organisation: Family Nurse Partnership and Teenage Parent Support Advisor.
- Timescale: Ongoing
Last updated Thursday, 20th October 2016